Here are a bit more information about what I do here at the School of Computing.
At work, I wear a number of different hats:
- Essentially, I'm a post-doc researcher in the School of Computing at the University of Dundee.
- Currently this involves the following roles:
- I am also involved with various personal research interests
Other things I have been involved in:
- Previous Work / Projects
- I was Local Arrangements Chair for ACM Assets 2011, Conference Organisor for Towards a Truly Inclusive Digital Economy in London in March 2009,
ITiCSE 2007 Conference Dundee in July 2007 and Accessible
Design in the Digital World Conference (ADDW) in Dundee in 2005. ADDW started and developed by the Digital Media Access Group
- I have been involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in the School of Computing and the Student Recruitment Group.
- Helper with the The User Centre Group which provides support to older people who are our research collaborators.
Lorna Gibson, School of Computing, University of Dundee, Dundee, DD1 4HN
tel: +44 (0)1382 385050