Conference, Workshop, and Seminar Presentations:
- K.Komendantskaya. Structural Resolution Meets Curry Howard. Invited talk at Universities of Oxford (23 October 2015) and Birmingham (06 November 2015).
- K.Komendantskaya A 7-minute introduction to Structural Resolution. ICLP 2015, September 2015.
- E.Komendantskaya. Structural Resolution and Type Inference. Workshop on Type Inference and Automated Proving, May 2015 2014.
- E.Komendantskaya. Structural Resolution. Algebra and Coalgebra meet Proof Theory, 7 May 2015 2014.
- Structural Automated Proving. School of Computer Science, Universities of Swansea and Bath (by on-line conferencing), 11 December 2014.
- Untyped recursion and corecursion in logic programming: computational and semantic perspective. Logic group in the School of Mathematics, Leeds University, 8 October 2014.
- Coalgebraic logic programming: corecursion and parallelism for untyped automated proof-search. Laboratoire de l'Informatique du ParallÚlisme (LIP), ENS (Ecole Normale Superior de) Lyon, France, 2 July 2014.
- Coalgebraic Logic Programming. ICLP'14. 21 July 2014.
Can Coalgebraic Logic Programming be useful for "Communication-based Computation"?. Communication-based Computation (CoCo) event, May 2014.
- Statistical Machine Learning in Interactive Theorem
Proving. Invited talk at School of Computer Science, University of Leicester, 8 November 2013.
Designing a small programming language,
coalgebraically Shonan'13, Coinduction for Computation Structures and Programming
Languages, 5-9 October 2013.
Coalgebraic Logic Programming for Type Inference, Mathematically Structured Programming group (Strathclyde)
research-away day. 6 June 2013.
Can statistical machine learning advance mechanised
proof technology? Invited talk at Oxford University, 19 June 2013.
- Statistical Proof Pattern Recognition: Automated or Interactive? the 20th Automated Reasoning Workshop (ARW'13), 11-12 April 2013.
- ML4PG: Machine Learning for Proof General: interfacing interfaces.
A talk given at the Universities of Stratchclyde (30 November 2012) and Edinburgh (4 December 2012).
- Coalgebraic Logic Programming: implicit versus
explicit resource handling. Workshop on Coinductive Logic Programming at ICLP'12, Budapest, September 2012.
- Machine-Learning for the Working Logician. Dagstuhl Seminar "AI Meets Formal Methods",
Dagstuhl, 1-7 July 2012.
- Coalgebraic Derivations in Logic Programming. International Conference Computer Science Logic CSL'11. September 2011.
- Coinductive Logic Programming for Type Inference. International Workshop TYPES'11. September 2011.
Machine-Learning Coalgebraic Automated Proofs.
Invited DREAM seminar, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, 9 August 2011.
Machine-Learning Coalgebraic Automated Proofs International Conf. in Inductive Logic Programming, ILP'11.
Machine Learning Methods for Discovering Proof Tactics
in Automated Proofs. Scottish
Theorem Proving Workshop. University of Dundee.
17 June 2011.
Coalgebraic Semantics for Parallel Derivation Strategies
in Logic Programming. Scottish Category Theory Seminar. University of Glasgow.
13 May 2011.
Pattern recognition for coinductive proof trees. Artificial Intelligence for Formal Methods Workshop. University of Edinburgh.
29 April 2011.
Coalgebraic derivations in Logic Programming. Automated Reasoning Workshop. University of Glasgow. 11 April 2011.
Computational Logic in Artificial Neural Networks: A personal Perspective
School of Computing, University of Aberdeen, UK. 9 February 2011.
Also, with some modifications - at the Department of Informatics, Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan, 18 February 2011,
and at the School of Computer Science, University of Striling, 25 March 2011.
- Coalgebraic semantics for parallel derivation strategies in logic programming. International Conference AMAST'2010,
Quebec, 23-25 June 2010.
Using Inductive Types for Ensuring Correctness of Neuro-Symbolic Computations.
CiE'2010 - Computability in Europe 2010 -
Programs, Proofs, Processes. Ponta Delgada, Portugal, 30 June - 4 July 2010.
Applications of inductive types in artificial
intelligence and inductive reasoning.
Invited talk at Institute of Cognitive Science
University of Osnabrueck, April 2010.
Partiality and Co-Recursion.
Functional Programming Lunch series, St Andrews, February - March 2010.
Neurons OR Symbols: Why Does OR Remain Exclusive? Position paper. International Conference on Neural Computation (ICNC), October 2009.
Parallel Rewriting in Neural Networks. International Conference on Neural Computation (ICNC), October 2009.
Parallel Term-Rewriting in Neural Networks.
International Conference Computability in Europe (CiE'09), Heidelberg, 19-24 July,
Neurons OR symbols: Why does OR remain exclusive?
Scottish Theorem Proving meeting, St Andrews, June 12, 2009.
Neural Networks and Kahn networks: relation between Neurons, Logic and Parallel Programming
January 2009, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France.
Unification by Error-Correction.
Presentation at Fourth International Workshop on Neuro-Symbolic
Learning and Reasoning (NeSy'08).
21 July 2008, Patras, Greece.
Coq in Mathematics and Computer Science: Inductive
and Coinductive Capacities. (The Coq demo file can be found here.) Invited seminar in the Centre for Mathematics
and Informatics (CMI), Universite de Provence, Aix-Marseille-1, France;
6 May 2008.
Coinduction and Corecursion in Coq; Inductive and
Coinductive Components of Corecursive Functions in Coq.
(The Coq source with examples can be found here.)
at CMCS'08, Budapest, Hungary, April 4 - 6, 2008.
Inductive and Coinductive Components of Corecursive
Functions in Coq. Presented at TYPES'08, Torino, Italy, March 26-29,
The Algorithms of Unification and SLD Resolution in Neural Networks.
An invited seminar in Universities of St Andrews, Bath, and Imperial College London. 3 - 6 March, 2008.
A Sequent Calculus for Bilattice-Based Logic and Its Many-Sorted Representation.
Presented at TABLEAUX'07 Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods, 16th International Conference, Aix en Provence,
France, July 3 - 6 2007.
First-Order Deduction in Neural Networks.
Presented at LATA'07 International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications, Tarragona, Spain.
29 March - 4 April, 2007.
Fibrational Semantics for Many-Valued Logic Programs.
9th of January, 2007.
Invited lecture is given
to the Computational Logic group in University of St.Andrews, Scotland, UK.
Logic Programs with Uncertainty and Neural Computations.
Presented at the 2nd International Conference Computability in Europe (CiE'06), Swansea, Wales,
June 30 - July 4, 2006.
A Many-Sorted Semantics for Many-Valued Annotated Logic Programs. Presented at the 4th Irish Conference on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science and Information Technology (MFCSIT'06), Cork, Ireland, August 1-5, 2006.
Sound and complete SLD-resolution for Bilattice-Based Annotated Logic Programs. Presented at the 4th Irish Conference on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science and Information Technology (MFCSIT'06), Cork, Ireland, August 1-5, 2006.
On Approximation of the Semantic Operators Determined
Bilattice-Based Logic Programs, presented on the 7th International Workshop
on First-Order Theorem Proving (FTP'05), pages 112--130,
Koblenz, Germany, September 15--17, 2005.
- On Uniform
Proof-Theoretic Operational Semantics for Logic
Programming, given during the 1st World
Congress on Universal Logic (UNILOG-05), 26 March -- 3 April, 2005,
- Kleene Intermediate Regular Three-Valued Logics, presented
during the 4th International Conference Smirnov Readings, Moscow,
Russia, May 28--30, 2003.
- Symbolic Logic and Foundations of
Mathematics in works
of Ludwig Witgenstein, presented during the conference Lomonosov Readings,
Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, May 2002.